HeaderImage


The Partnership Foundation
is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization established to fund and implement programs for business and community development in the Central Maryland region.  Programs focus on key areas including transportation, workforce development, economic development, tourism and support for our local military.  Initial activities have included support for Ft. Meade projects and matching funds for transportation initiatives.

Board of Trustees

Lou Zagarino - Whitehall Management
Linda Greene - The BWI Business Partnership, Retired
Fred Delavan - Blumenthal, Delavan & Williams
Gene Conden - Arundel Mills, Simon Properties
Greg Pecoraro - The BWI Business Partnership 

         

Donations


Donations can be sent to: 

The Partnership Foundation
1306 Concourse Drive, Suite 215
Linthicum Heights, MD  21090

For more information about the Partnership Foundation, please call: (410) 859-1000